Alex Jankovic, Principal Consultant, StratoGrid Advisory
BIO - Alex is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) and brings over 20 years of Information Technology and Business Continuity experience. He is a founder and principal consultant at StratoGrid Advisory, an Ottawa IT and Business Continuity Management Advisory firm.
During his career, Alex has worked in a variety of roles, including:
• Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery Advisor,
• Technology/Technical Architect,
• Director of IT Operations and Project Manager.
Presentation Title - Business Continuity & IT Disaster Recovery Planning dependence on IT Organization
- The presentation will focus on the importance of including the IT Organization in all aspects of Business Continuity Management Program (BCM) development and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) activities.
Key Points that an Attendee will take away from Alex's presentation:
- When and why the IT Organization should be part of BCM/BCP activities.
- What is their role in BCM and BCP? Why should IT be included?
- Why the IT Disaster Recovery Plan must be developed in parallel with other Business Continuity Planning activities?
- Why a successful IT Disaster Recovery Plan requires integration with BIA and Risk Assessment, and how it supports Business Continuity Strategy Development.
- Why is organizational resilience dependent on IT Organization readiness (cyber, etc.)