Jocelyne Lahaie, Emergency Management, Public Safety Canada
BIO - Ms. Lahaie has been working in the EM field since 2010 and has; participated in, controlled, mentored, supported, and facilitated over 200 EM exercises.
Presentation Title - EM Exercise Planning: Overcoming Challenges and Celebrating Wins
Synopsis - Ms. Lahaie will be discussing previous EM exercises, including BCP, Active Killer, and tactical exercises.
Key Points that an Attendee will take away from Jocelyne's presentation:
- Common lessons identified during exercises
- The biggest challenges faced during the planning process
- Tips and tricks on how to overcome common challenges
- Different exercise theories and what has been most useful
- Template examples that tend to work for us